If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, give me a call today for your FREE consultation.
Medicare can be difficult to understand. You might be receiving large amounts of mailers and letters regarding your Medicare options. It can be more confusing to navigate through such diverse information, but I am here to help!
I am a licensed insurance advisor who can help service your questions regarding Medicare and help you get the benefits you deserve. I can provide you with an in-depth comparison on health plans that may be available in your area, as I am contracted with most major carriers in Arizona.
COVID-19 Update - We are currently taking client consultations via zoom meeting or phone call. Here is a link to CDC for the latest updates: https://www.cdc.gov/
Here are some basic medicare tips to get you started.
1. Being informed is the best way to avoid mistakes that
2. Don’t expect to be notified when it’s time to sign up.
3. Do enroll when you’re supposed to.
4. Don’t worry that poor health will affect your coverage.
5. Do remember that Medicare is not free. You pay premiums for coverage and co-payments for most services, unless you qualify for a low-income program or have other, extra insurance.
6. Don’t assume that Medicare covers everything; It covers a wide range of health services (including expensive ones like organ transplants), prescription drugs and medical equipment. But there are gaps.
7. Don’t expect Medicare to cover your dependents.